1 Free Year HVAC Maintenance, No Strings Attached!
There’s got to be a catch… Why are you giving away a free year of HVAC maintenance?
There is no catch! You are still probably wondering why we would give away a free year of HVAC Maintenance! Here at Sudden Service, we think the perfect way to expand our service based business to smiling new faces is by letting them try it before they buy it!
We are so confident that you will be thrilled with our Heating and AC Tune Up Plan, that we decided to give you the first year on us! This is an opportunity for us to prove our value and worth to you and guarantee that you become a part of our family!
What Will be Done to my System During my HVAC Maintenance?
Our Family Maintenance plan consists of two seasonal HVAC Maintenance visits, one for cooling and one for heating. Though we are only actually at your home twice a year for your HVAC tune ups, you still reap the benefits of your Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance all year round!
Some of the benefits of being a Family Maintenance Plan Member are: No added service call charges on your Heating or AC tune ups, no overtime charges on emergency calls, 10% discounted rate on repairs and of course a healthy heating and air conditioning system!
Feel free to check out our outstanding reviews and ratings on Google, Better Business Bureau and Facebook!
At Sudden Service Heating and Air Conditioning, comfort begins with clarity. Enjoy the warmth of hassle-free service as we provide free, upfront quotes—because your peace of mind is our priority.
At Sudden Service Heating and Air Conditioning, trust is our foundation. Rest easy knowing we're fully licensed and insured, ensuring your comfort is backed by expertise and security.
At Sudden Service Heating and Air Conditioning, we don't just promise comfort; we deliver it in a flash! With our 'sudden' same-day service, your HVAC needs are resolved pronto, keeping you cool and worry-free.
At Sudden Service Heating and Air Conditioning, we believe in making comfort accessible. Experience ease and flexibility with our financing options, ensuring your ideal HVAC solution is within reach.
What Does HVAC Maintenance Consist Of?
During the Heating season, your Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance technician will:
- Comb through your heating system and check all of the heating safeties
- Test for gas leaks
- Check and adjust gas pressures
- Perform carbon monoxide tests when applicable
- Take amperage draw & voltage of components to verify that they are running within specification
- Test the components themselves such as blower motors, gas valves, blower wheels, heat exchangers and heat kits
- They will also clean components such as flame sensors and clear the pressure switch tubing if necessary to assure your system continues to run properly without unexpected breakdowns.
During the Cooling season, your HVAC Maintenance technician will:
- Go through your cooling system and clean your condenser coil
- Clear your condensate line
- Check your cooling safeties
- Verify that your system has the correct refrigerant charge
- Take amperage draw and voltage of components to verify that they are working within the manufacturers specifications
- Check all electrical components such as compressors, capacitors, hard start kits, contactors and relays
- Check the bearings and condition of condenser fan motors and blowers
"Highly Recommend"Our technician was super patient with our questions and explained everything to help us understand what was going on and to help us decide the best plan of action- Emily M.
"Great Employees"It’s family-owned and they have always treated everyone I know that they service like family including my own kids.- Robert F.
"Extremely Professional"Will definitely use them again.- Russell F.
"Great Experience"Cole was friendly and knowledgeable.- Alison T.
"Very friendly"Cole and Rolando were excellent. Right on time and very knowledgeable- James F.
"Incredible Experience"Did a fantastic job fixing the unit and communicating throughout the process. They have a customer for life!- Crawford J.
"Above & Beyond"I will continue to use their services in the future. I've also referred a friend of mine, she also had the same customer experience as I did.- Shauntel A.
"Definitely Recommend"Punctual, honest, great company and service!- Jeremy A.
What does HVAC Maintenance Consist of?
The only qualification you have to meet in order to be eligible for this sweet deal is… You have to be a new customer! To sweeten the deal, after signing up for our free year of Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance… You can refer your friends or family to us for a free year of maintenance and earn a $50 reward point per referral towards either your yearly Heating and AC Tune Up Plan renewal a year from now or repairs!
Ready to sign up for your FREE year of HVAC Maintenance? Contact us today and mention this promotion!